Gather all your assets
from different exchanges
in a Single Crypto Portfolio
Tradelize lets you effectively manage and track your crypto portfolio on 10+ exchanges using just one interface.
- 10+ Connected exchanges
- 1.5k+ Coins and contracts
- 8k+ Crypto pairs
- $60М+ Total portfolio value
Integration with your favourite exchanges
- Automated data imports directly from your exchanges
- А unified dashboard for all your exchange accounts
- In-depth analytics of your spot and futures portfolio
- A web terminal for handy portfolio management
Manage your portfolio across multiple accounts
Tired of switching between exchange platforms and manually consolidating your own trade data? Connect to Tradelize and save time on skipping between exchanges to manage your crypto portfolio.
- Trade crypto on 10+ exchanges via one platform
- Allocate your funds on spot and contract exchanges
- Real-time data for your assets
Track your portfolio in a unified interface
A crypto tracker with a clear overview of your total portfolio balance and trade stats, so you can consider your trading and portfolio performance from every angle.
- Unified PnL
- Real-time performance monitor
- Full-scale portfolio allocation
- In-depth trading activity statistics
Is Tradelize safe?
Tradelize is a completely transparent and secure ecosystem for managing assets on the crypto market. Only you have access to your funds. Your crypto remains untouchable and on your favorite exchanges. Tradelize only requires the ability to read data and make trades, so your funds can’t be withdrawn from the exchanges.
Tradelize was built with your security in mind from the very beginning. Every API key is securely encrypted with modern SHA-256 algorithms. Any APIs entered are protected by encryption and are shared only with the exchanges.
Our user’s feedback about Tradelize
The "reverse copytrading" function is actually a way to "short" or bet against traders in the platform. Once I figured that out, I gave it a try and it actually worked like a cha...
I connected my APIs
I connected my APIs, now my shitcoins are in one portfolio, now even looking at the total balance makes me happy :) The only thing missing is being able to add the address of my ...
Honest trade statistics
Honest trade statistics on the trades of other users, never seen that anywhere else. The profitability of a portfolio's easy to calculate. I also liked the mobile app, because it...
connected auto copying
I have connected auto copying. The system works without failures, but there are few traders to copy.
Great trading platform
Great trading platform, with a lot of useful features, which can not be found in other platforms. If you like tradingview style of chart you can you TV widget. Actually it was th...
Frequently asked questions
Here are some answers to the most popular questions about Tradelize.
Is Tradelize a crypto exchange?
Not at all. Tradelize is software that users can connect their exchange accounts to. Tradelize creates a single portfolio from a user’s assets across different exchanges and provides professional tools for portfolio management.
How can I connect my exchange account to Tradelize?
1. Go to an exchange site supported by Tradelize and login or create an account.
2. Open the profile settings, connections, or “Privacy and Security” section of your account and find the API connection option.
3. Press the button “Create new API key” and enable “View” and “Trade” in the API Keys settings.
Note: Tradelize doesn’t require the “Deposit and Withdrawal” option to connect your account.
4. After creating the API key, copy the API key and secret key and keep them in a safe place.
5. Now go to your Tradelize account settings, click “Add API” and select the exchange.
All done! Now Tradelize can start reading your account balances and order history, and you can start trading with Tradelize.
How are my balances calculated?
We use a combined formula to calculate the real price of an asset. For spot markets, we display the value of an asset’s potential sale in real time by calculating the current demand prices and demand value in the order book. For contract markets, contract prices are based on current market quotes, while the base currency value of the wallet’s collateral is based on the labeling prices used by each particular exchange.
Can I buy or trade directly with Tradelize?
Yes, of course. By adding your APIs to Tradelize you enable two options: Read and Trade. You can buy new coins for your portfolio directly through Tradelize. We do not allow any transfers or withdrawals in any way possible.
Does Tradelize charge any additional fees?
Tradelize does not charge any additional fees. Currently, the portfolio manager is free.
Have other questions about Tradelize?
We are always here to answer questions. If you have a question about our products, don’t hesitate to send it over to our team.